Cat Guardian Angels
This program helps raise money for cats with special needs until they are adopted and cats who need long-term care in their foster homes. One way to help is to sponsor one of these special cats in our care. You can sponsor a cat:
- For yourself
- To honor a special friend
- To remember your own cat who has passed away
- To provide a “gift” to a cat-loving friend or family member who has “everything”
Most of our cats are rescued as strays or have been transferred from local shelters. Many were lost or abandoned or have suffered abuse or neglect. Cats selected for this program need extensive veterinary care for illnesses or injuries that may include:
- Long-term hospitalization
- Expensive surgery (for broken legs, wounds, hernias, etc.)
- Special diagnostics
There is no limit to the number of Guardian Angels a cat can have – our cats need all the angels they can get! Learn how to become a Cat Guardian Angel.
Cats Seeking Guardian Angels
If there are no cats listed as seeking Guardian Angels, please check back again soon!