Dog Meet Your Match
What Is the Meet Your Match Form?
- The purpose of this form is to help us guide your search to find the right dog that matches your personality and lifestyle and the needs of the dog.
- To expedite your inquiry, answer all questions thoroughly.
- Filling out this form is the fastest way to get a response from us about adopting a dog.
- This is not an application to adopt a dog. There is a separate application form which we either email or give you in person after we are in agreement that a good match has been found.
- Read our Adoption Policies to learn what you need to know before adopting an SPCA NOVA dog.
- We ONLY adopt to residents of the Washington metropolitan area, which includes Washington, D.C., and parts of Northern Virginia and Maryland.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to adopt an SPCA NOVA dog.
If you don’t get an email reply within 24 hours, check your ‘SPAM’ folder. If you don’t find our reply, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.