Cat Meet Your Match
What Is the Meet Your Match Form?
- The purpose of this form is to help us guide your search to find the right cat that matches your personality and lifestyle and the needs of the cat.
- To expedite your inquiry, answer all questions thoroughly.
- Filling out this form is the fastest way to get a response from us about adopting a cat(s).
- This is not an application to adopt a cat. There is a separate application form which we either email or give you in person after we are in agreement that a good match has been found.
- Read our Adoption Policies to learn what you need to know before adopting an SPCA NOVA cat/kittens. Our main policies are:
- Cats/kittens must be indoors only.
- Cats/kittens cannot be declawed.
- Kittens must be adopted in pairs unless you have a young, compatible cat at home for a single kitten to bond with. (Note: Many adult cats need feline companionship, too).
- We ONLY adopt to residents of the Washington metropolitan area, which includes Washington, D.C., and parts of Northern Virginia and Maryland.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to adopt an SPCA NOVA cat.
If you don’t get an email reply within 24 hours, check your ‘SPAM’ folder. If you don’t find our reply, email us at: email@example.com.